Trail Type(s): Hiking|Leashed Dogs Allowed|Fishing
- Trail Length: Trails: 0.6 to 1.75 Miles & Area: 501.61 Acres
- Compass Lat: 39°39’21.3″N
- Compass Long: 94°12’59.8″W
- Numeric Lat: 39.6559094
- Numeric Long: ‘-94.2166043
- Elevation (Meters):
- Elevation (Feet):
If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information.
[ecpt_taxonomy id=”trail-type” attached=”true”][ecpt_taxonomy id=”counties” attached=”true”]
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
Wallace State Park is a state park in the U.S. state of Missouri consisting of 501.61 acres (202.99 ha) located in Clinton County. The park is located approximately 7 miles (11 km) south of Cameron and provides a 6-acre (2.4 ha) lake, Lake Allaman, for swimming, fishing, and boating, several hiking trails, picnicking facilities, and a campground.
- Rocky Ford – 0.6 Miles
- Old Quarry Trail – 1.25 Miles
- Skunk Hollow – 1.25 Miles
- Deer Run – 1.75 Miles
- Deer Creek Loop – 1.25 Miles
References and More Info